Baron von Skippy on 6 Oct 2002 02:33:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] CFI -- Dropping da Big One

>I don't name my shtupid Hangover in the hopesh it'll go away... shame for
>my
>Entropy.

Sorry, Baron. Hangovers aren't defined as objects. Besides, I don't think you can have more than one, so any given hangover is uniquely identified as the one that particular player is suffering from.

-Glotmorf? Kindly shut up. My head hurts enough from the hangover.-

>I name allamy other "positive" dimenshion pointsh "BvS's nth XXXX point,"
>where XXXX is the dimenshion and n ish the number- BvS's 1st-16th Charm
>pointsh, forazample.

Ya know...I don't think quantum units of any dimension other than points are considered objects either.

-*with narrowed eyes* Bugger. Off.-

						Glotmorf

                                                  [[BvS]]