Eric Gerlach on 6 Feb 2002 04:44:01 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: nweek 5 results!

At 08:16 PM 2002-02-05 -0500, you wrote:
I agree.  Rule 129 needs to be fixed.  I just don't like the ways in which
Uncle Psychosis has tried to fix it.

I think it's almost perfect. Using the terms "legal" and "illegal" to talk about actions leads to a whole seperate blurring that is very difficult to deal with. All Psychosis' proposal is doing is making sure that 2 weeks after the Admin says something is so, it is so. It doesn't happen twice, it doesn't make anything weird. It just brings the game state into accordance with what we think it is.

It's simple, succinct, and elegant.  What more could you want?

Bean