Eric Gerlach on 6 Feb 2002 04:44:06 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Here we go again

At 06:06 PM 2002-02-05 -0500, you wrote:

However, I'd like to think that an Appealate system of Admin decisions >by popular vote would work better.
Bean

Explanation? I'm interested, but I'm not entirely sure what that means. It definately sounds interesting...

Okay, something along the lines of: If someone doesn't agree with an Admin decision, they present some form of Appeal, which then gets voted on by all the players. If the vote is affirmative, the Admin action os overturned. Something to that effect.

Still installing Debian on my box.... so I'm going to more or less out of the loop until Thursday.

Bean