Eric Gerlach on 10 Jan 2002 05:31:13 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Titles, and a better bandwidth limit

At 12:14 AM 2002-01-10 -0500, you wrote:
I don't care if you're willing to risk 40 proposals. I don't care if all 40 of them are good proposals. I don't want players to have the ability to post 40 proposals (good ones or bad ones) every nweek because .... well, because I have a life outside of B Nomic.

That's a good point, accentuated by the idea that, if I made 40 proposals which were "Bean recieves 9000 points", it's a win-win scenario; if they're all voted down, since the effects are reversed I *gain* points and charm not lose them, and if they're voted in, I get a ton of points nonetheless.

I must admit I like the "titles" part though...

Bean