Donald Whytock on 9 Jan 2002 06:44:25 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Titles, and a better bandwidth limit

On 1/8/02 at 8:41 PM Jörg Rathlev wrote:

>I revise proposal 232 as follows:
>
>{{ __Titles, and a better bandwidth limit__
>
>Create the following rule:
>
>{{ __Titles__
>
>Titles are names that are defined to be titles by the rules.
>
>A player holds a title when it has been awarded to em as specified by
>the rules, e ceases to hold the title when the rules specify that e
>loses it.  Unless otherwise specified by the rules, it is possible
>that no player holds a certain title or that the same title is held by
>multiple players at the same time.
>
>Players have an attribute named Nobility which is a list of all titles
>the player currently holds.
>
>New players initially hold no titles.
>}}
>

>Create the following rule:
>
>{{ __Legislative Zealot__
>
>Legislative Zealot is a title.
>
>At the beginning of each voting period, all players currently holding
>the title of Legislative Zealot lose it; then it is awarded to each
>player with a probability of (n-3)/10 (where n is the number of
>proposals submitted by the player for that nweek's ballot, or three,
>whichever is greater).
>
>For any player that holds the title of Legislative Zealot, the effects
>that the failure or passage of eir proposals has on eir dimensions
>shall be reversed, unless more than two thirds of eir proposals on
>that nweek's ballot, rounded to the nearest integer, have failed
>[[otherwise a player might gain lots of points by making lots of
>stupid proposals that are certain to fail]].
>
>}}
>

>Repeal rule 212.
>
>}}
>

>Joerg

The sushi and Anui existence of the pink color scarf to the aim which has the effect which is clear it creates, for suggest a historical example. Do we as do a subject with the target thing together well actual in necessity? The Perhaps, five lye at legislating fanatic subject more, we at legislating have the badge of the Zealousness. To those method us one triumph more the enemy rule iss c. Or for the aim which carries the function which spreads out it creates a type it tries the thing?

						Glotmorf