Dan on 13 Mar 2001 00:43:49 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: event log

> Does anyone find the Event Log useful? I've noticed that it's becoming
> increasingly difficult to record everything in it. Would anyone mind if I
> scaled it back to an Administrator's Log, so it just includes things that
> I'm responsible for recording?
>
> Also, I'm thinking about making a page for each Officer where reports and
> other relevant information would appear.

I am trying to convert the Bankers report into a Bankers Log, where I
record events that the Banker records.  I have found the even log useful
in the past, but now we have easier-to-use summaries of, I think,
everything that is important.  So go ahead.  We need to have a coherent
treatment of the OBC though, your updates are perfect.  The Event Log
serves as a second backup system should that fail.

Poulenc