Joel Uckelman on 11 Mar 2001 22:36:59 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Bean Counter's Report, nweek 17

This is the Bean Counter's Report for nweek 17. It is very long, because I
have attempted to determine current scores.

As of 1 December 2000:

166	Joel
153	Poulenc
116	The Kid
102	Josh Kortbein
 65	Zagarna
 42	M'Cachessilnath
 29	Remo
 24	Benjamin
  9	Potter
  8	Jeff Schroeder
  8	XnJester
  7	Ed
 -5	God

----

As of 12 January 2001:

166	Joel
116	The Kid
102	Josh Kortbein
100	The Bank
 65	Zagarna
 53	Poulenc
 42	M'Cachessilnath
 29	Remo
 24	Benjamin
  9	Potter
  8	Jeff Schroeder
  8	XnJester
  7	Ed
 -5	God

----

As of 30 January 2001:

176	Joel
126	The Kid
102	Josh Kortbein
100	The Bank
108	Poulenc
 65	Zagarna
 42	M'Cachessilnath
 29	Remo
 24	Benjamin
  9	Potter
 18	Jeff Schroeder
  8	XnJester
  7	Ed
 -5	God

----

As of 20 February 2001 (by the provisions of P375/1 and P413/0):

515	The Bank
176	Joel
126	The Kid
102	Josh Kortbein
108	Poulenc
 65	Zagarna
 42	M'Cachessilnath
 29	Remo
 24	Benjamin
  9	Potter
 18	Jeff Schroeder
  8	XnJester
  7	Ed
 -5	God

----

As of 24 February 2001:

Has	Owed	Owes
333	  88	  0	The Bank
251	   0	  0	Joel
148	   0	  0	The Kid
122	   0      0	Josh Kortbein
119	   0	 60	Poulenc
 67	   0	  0	Zagarna
 53	   0	  0	M'Cachessilnath
 29	   0	  0	Remo
 51	   0	  0	Jeff Schroeder
 34	   0	 11	Benjamin
  8	   0	  0	XnJester
  7	   0	  0	Ed
  5	   0	  0	Corque
  1	   0	  0	PurpleBob
  1	   0	  0	sabby
  0	   0	  5	God
  0	   0	  7	Joerg

----

As of 2 March 2001:

Has	Owed	Owes
294	  96	   0	The Bank
252	   0	  24	Joel
159	   0	   0	The Kid
130	   0       0	Josh Kortbein
132	   0	  60	Poulenc
 69	   0	   0	Zagarna
 53	   0	   0	M'Cachessilnath
 29	   0	   0	Remo
 53	   0	   0	Jeff Schroeder
 26	   0	   0	Benjamin
  8	   0	   0	XnJester
  7	   0	   0	Ed
  5	   0	   0	Corque
  5	   0	   0	PurpleBob
  1	   0	   5	sabby
  0	   0	   5	God
  9	   0	   7	Joerg
  5	   0       0	Blest Lax Monk Pal
  3	   0	   0	jonno

Circulation:

On 1 December, the last time Points were created as a result of voting, there were 724 Points in circulation. On 9 February, 500 Points were created in the possession of the Bank, bringing the total in circulation to 1224. So far as I can tell, the Banker's Reports seem to indicate that there are presently 1230 Points in circulation. What happened to the missing 6 Points I have no idea.

Other objects in play:

The Bank: 5 Extra Votes

--
J.