Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 12 May 2015 18:19:21 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.1.5

The Clock is now 8E.1.5.

The following events have happened since my last Report:

Wild Card joins.

Wild Card submits a possibly-untitled Prop to which I assign Title “Conflict Resolution” and Number 1-12.

Wild Card submits a Prop “A Simple Fix” to which I assign Number 1-13.

I submit a Prop “Everybody’s a Player” to which I assign Number 1-14. I edit it a bit later.

I may or may not have attempted to Nullify submission of Proposal 1-11, depending on what Proposals will pass and how temporal mechanics work in this universe. We’ll have to see if it does anything later (or, at least later in our reference frame).

teucer submits or re-submits Proposal 1-11 unchanged except with a description of what e believes it will retroactively do. Or did. Or something.

Wild Card re-submits to edit Proposals 1-12 and 1-13. I assign Proposal 1-12 the Title “Conflict Resolution” in case resubmitting caused it to lose its title again. (It’s not clear to me if that’s the case, but it’s easy enough to set again just in case it’s useful to do so.)

At the end of 8E.1.4, Tweaks 2 and 3 become Passed. Text is accordingly updated in Rules 1-11, 2-6, 3-2, 4-2, and 4-3. The Player that I’ve previously recognized with name “Justin Ahmann” has eir Name set to “Codae”.

My spreadsheet with the current state of the game as I believe it to be remains at:
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zEDr2xCdCvO-vYOp5IpKFqJ-LvSn_01S-pRwKwShBsE/edit?usp=sharing>

--
Peter C.