Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 13 May 2015 11:19:02 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Prop Edit: Everybody's a Player

So, I'll separate out my idea that we may want some limits on rejoining (perhaps I'll propose it next nweek), and continue to allow for players to quit and immediately rejoin, but still have everybody who posts be a player.

I resubmit my "Everybody's a Player" Proposal to edit it:
__Everybody's a Player__
{{
[[The following is so if both Prop 1-4 and this pass, the one that gets more FOR votes will prevail, or this one if it's a tie.]]
If Proposal 1-4 is Passed and the number of Players whose Final Vote was FOR on this Proposal is greater than or equal to the number of Players whose Final Vote was FOR on Proposal 1-4, or if Proposal 1-4 is not Passed, then amend Rule 1-4 to the following:
__Players__
{{
All External Forces which are self-aware sapient beings who have posted to a Public Forum since the 45th time prior that Midnight UTC occurred are known as Players, except for those who are Ghosts.

Each Player may have a Name that e is known by within the game.

As a Game Action, a Player without a Name may select a Name for emself. However, this Name cannot be the name of another Player, nor may it be a Name that would cause confusion within the game such as by being similar to existing or proposed game terms in the Administrator's opinion, or the action is ineffective.

As a Game Action, the Administrator may set the Name of a Player without a Name.
}},
and create a new Rule in Section 1:
__Ghosts__
{{
Forfeiting is a Game Action a Player may perform which causes em to become a Ghost.

Rejoining is a Game Action a Ghost may perform which causes em to cease being a Ghost.

A Ghost who has not posted to a Public Forum since the 60th time prior that Midnight UTC occurred ceases to be a Ghost.
}}
}}