Charles Walker on Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:20:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Proposal: Notes

I revise the Proposal Notes by replacing all instances of  'Score' with
'Music Sheet', and by replacing the first paragraph with:
{

There exists a Ministry known as the Ministry of Notes. The Minister of
Notes shall be known as the Conductor. The Conductor is responsible for
maintaining a display of all Player's Music Sheets, and the current Anthem.

}