Charles Walker on Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:14:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Proposal: Hurried Proposals

I suppose, but not allowing any objections makes it easy for one person to
be... unhelpful. Actually, on the whole, I think you're right.
I amend the Proposal Hurried Proposals to read:

{

Create a new rule titled 'Tweaks' with the following text:

{

A player may, as a Game Action, perform a Tweak. A Tweak is a list
of arbitrary changes to the gamestate. If a Tweak has not received any
objections 3 ndays after its submission, the list of changes it specifies is
followed to make the resulting changes to the game occur.

 }

 }