Jay Campbell on Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:23:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation on Unbelievers

I submit a consultation:
Is it permisible to name more than one Unbeliever for a given consultation?
Unbeliever: (I would name one, but I forgot who it was that rejected my consultation about the Loose and Strict Interpretation Leagues. Can anyone remember, and if so, could they post an update please?)

This is Consultation 212.  I assign it to Priest j.

I answer NO. The rule says a consultation, at time of submission, may contain "the name of a Player that is to be considered as the Unbeliever," entirely in singular.