Tyler on Tue, 19 Aug 2008 01:11:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Tweak,

Assuming that we're on the same page, I post the following motion for the
Articles of Incorporation of Black Corporation:
{{ Install Billy Pilgrim to the Office of Chamberlain, and Ty-Guy6 to the
Office of Taskmaster.
}}

I also vote FOR the motion below that adds to paragraph 3.