Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:35:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Tweak,

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, I like your work co-op. But I don't have the mack to buy even one
> sock. Maybe next week I will, when a few props of mine pass. Unless you
> were
> willing to loan me about 50 mack? First of all, you should resolve that
> rewrite motion and dividend yourself something. You've got 500 mack in
> there
> you probably don't want to share with me.

I give m50 to Ty-Guy6.

I vote FOR the last Motion I submitted in Black Corporation.

I resolve the same Motion.

I can't dividend myself except by using an unwieldy process that involves
passing another motion to install myself in an office with authorization to
do so. We currently have no officers. Don't need to do any dividending at
this point anyway, I figure.

Billy Pilgrim