ihope on Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:33:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Rule Categorization

On 07/02/2008, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is Consultation #105. I assign it to Priest Ivan Hope.
>
> NOTE: This consultation can only be found to be YES. If it is found to
> be NO, then it would not be a consultation, since both the message
> that called it and this message include the text of the quasi-proposal
> "Enough Already!".
>
> Oracle BobTHJ

I answer this consultation NO, with the Oracularity of "All proposals
with the title of Enough Already! as well as all Consultations
numbered 105 are destroyed." If this Consultation didn't exist,
wonderful; if it did exist, now it doesn't.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII