Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:04:40 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Consultation 45 Answer; Blueprint

On Nov 25, 2007 11:08 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > A)
> >
> > {{
> > Is it true that any player can define a blueprint?
> > }}
>

> This is Consultation Number 45 and I assign it to Priest Wooble.

I answer YES.

While the rules don't explicitly allow the creation of Blueprints
except by the Artisan, they don't forbid it, either.  Everyone who
voted to foolishly repeal the Monopoly Rule may kick themselves.

I create the following unique Blueprint "How to scam the system":
{{
This blueprint can create the following unique device:

Name: Staff of Winning
Trigger: nday 6 begins
Effect: All Players of Level 8 or above gain 260 points.  Then, the
Staff is destroyed.
}}

I bid 1m for the "How to scam the system" blueprint.

--Wooble