Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 5 Jun 2005 15:29:44 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Tiles Recognizer

Rainbow Wolfe <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I put all my tiles back in the bag as I don't seem to be doing anything with
> them, and stop playing tiles for the moment.

I fulfill the Backup duty to update the Tiles display, as Wonko is
obviously busy. (And these actions are from more than 5 ndays ago.)

I draw:
Moving Blank from Bag to Peter
Moving E from Bag to Peter

--
Peter C.
"This document defines a reformulation of IP and two transport layer