Kyle H on Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:36:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Battle of Leopoldstadt resolution

    Oh.  OK.  I see the problem now.
    I say let both sides roll to reinforce.  If only one side is successful,
then there's no problem.  If both sides succeed, then there are 2 ways we
could go.

Solution 1:  If both sides successfully reinforce, then we could just
stipulate that neither reinforcement was successful.  They "bounce" off each
other and are reset to their areas of origin.  (This follows Jim's
suggestion.)

Solution 2:  If both sides successfully reinforce, then the power(s) that
are not at war would have an opportunity to declare war immediately, just as
in 7.3.8.3.  If a power that has reinforced does not choose to declare war
and is not at war with all of the nations in the opposing stack (after
reinforcement), then it must return to its original land area.

I prefer solution 2, as it uses already existing rules in a different
context.

kdh