Kyle H on Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:29:39 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] PPs for a victorious multinational force

    Oops.  Now I see the problem.  I simply switched the wording from a. and
b. of how to determine the "lead" country, but now I see that simply cutting
and pasting as I did creates an incoherent result.  Let me try again.
Here's what the relevant portion should say:

Determining which country is the "leader" of the multi-national force:
  a.. The "lead" country of a multi-national force should be the major
power with the most corps in the stack (including controlled minor free
state corps).
  b..  If there is a tie for largest number of corps in the stack, then the
nationality of the leader in command of the stack determines the "lead"
country of the multi-national force.  (If Swedish Bernadotte is in command,
then the major power controlling Sweden would be the "lead" country.)
  c.. If the stack has no leader in command and contains an equal number of
corps on both sides, then the "lead" country is the one whose corps contain
the most regular factors.  (By "regular" I mean factors whose morale is 3 or
higher.)
  d.. If the stack contains no leader, has an equal number of corps, and
also has an equal number of regular factors in those corps, then the "lead"
country would be determined by competitive die rolls.

Sorry for my sloppiness before,

kdh