Everett E. Proctor on Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:52:11 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Jumping the Gun

Yes, I am proposing to Prussia a major change, which would involve
combat with France.  I can't help it if you chose to go ahead out of
turn, but it is still the combined Coalition phase, which since I
haven't done any of it, it can't be over.