Joel Uckelman on Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:56:18 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] minor country status

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 09:51 AM 3/21/2004 -0500, you wrote:
> >Lots of zeroes, aren't there ?  We've sure made our wars hard on our free
> >state allies.  :-)
> >
> >-JJY
> I had been thinking the same thing.  This series of wars has been pretty
> bloody.
>
> Mike

The number of factors which were on the map but aren't now is very high,
though a good portion of them weren't casualties. There were a lot of
Bavarians who went home when their government folded, e.g.