Kyle H on Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:46:09 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] new map

    Oops!  You are quite correct.  Somehow I forgot to update the map for
the Turkish Levy.  My apologies.  Since it now seems apparent that the
Prussian positions will be changing as well, I will send out an updated map
after the Austrian land phase is concluded.

kdh