Michael Gorman on 9 Oct 2003 17:53:21 -0000

Re: [eia] now we must decide

At 01:15 PM 10/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
I'm worried that our 2 choices are either a 4-3 vote in favor of repatriation
(which makes all of us somewhat unhappy), or a 4-3 vote in favor of limited
access with at least restriction #2 below, and possibly #3 and #4, as well
(which will leave 3 of us very unhappy).  Which is the better choice ?

-JJY
I expect we'll come to some sort of temporary solution like we did last time and then take another stab at it the next time it'd be nice to have limited access. By the end of the game, we might actually have figured out a good compromise that works. :)

Mike