CPS - Personal on 9 Oct 2003 18:11:10 -0000

[eia] allow me to muddy the waters even more

What about using repatriation, but with the former enemy having some sort of a
say in where his troops are transported to along the border ?  I have no
thoughts yet about details, but maybe as a general framework, this could yeild
a result not as displeasing to everyone ?

-JJY