Michael Gorman on 28 Mar 2003 23:27:01 -0000

Re: [eia] [escrow] Political Phase, September 1805

Bull.  We've been doing this whole blind escrow thing for ONE part of
the political phase, the declaration of war.  Everything else is not
supposed to be done in secret, and should be done with FULL knowledge
of everything else that has happened in the Political phase.

-Everett
With infinite length diplomacy phases it is a stretch to say our political phase is truly a blind escrow.