J.J. Young on 4 Jun 2002 02:33:20 -0000

[eia] throwing my two cents in

I hope that sending orders in map form will be in addition to, not
replacing, text orders.  Text orders make much plainer the path that a corps
takes to get from one map area to another, which can be important in combat
and supply.  Also, just sending out a map of the new positions of the corps
leaves very little way to tell _which_ corps went where, which should be
public knowledge, and very little way for other players to check for
mistakes, which I and everyone else who has been playing this game have all
made.  For these reasons, I am definitely against sending orders only in map
form.

-JJY