Michael Gorman on 3 Jun 2002 04:58:17 -0000

Re: [eia] pre-existing states of war for Turkey

I'm giving a try to making a map of my land force deployments. Seems easy except for I couldn't find a quick way to get a clean map so I had to sweep away the other game. I'm sure there's a faster way that I'll tinker at or Kyle will just tell me. :) In case it doesn't work, and as a general check of my placement, I'll also describe the locations in the email.

There should be three initial depot deployments: Riga, Odessa and Tiflis
Corps Deployments:
	2I Corps at Riga
	3I and 1C Corps at Odessa
	1I Corps at Tiflis
Leader Deployments:
	Kutusov at Odessa
	Bennig something or other at Tiflis
Cossack Deployments:
	1 at Odessa
	1 Two spaces SW of Tiflis on the Armenian border
Garrisons:
	3 pt at Brest-Litovsk
	3 pt at Nemirov
	3 pt at Odessa

Think that should do it for land deployments.

If the gsn file works out, then people could just keep adding their forces onto the file and we'd end up with a complete one at the end. This assumes that the program works for Joel and he doesn't have his program far enough along that we don't give it a try instead.

Mike