Alex Smith on Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:25:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency Resolution

On Thu, 2010-12-30 at 12:45 -0500, Craig Daniel wrote:
> I think you don't count, because I believe we're going by last
> formally recognized list and that this is actually the Registrar's
> report. But I'm not sure. In either case, though, I think there's an
> emergency on. I suggest we agree on spoon-business as the emergency
> forum unless anybody has a strong objection to it. (I know the Google
> group's also been suggested, and I'm up for it if we can't agree on
> S-B, but frankly I don't see what's wrong with using a list we're all
> already on.) Then we have to agree on a coordinator, and then we start
> submitting RPs.

Note that I have the ability to ban people from bnomic-emergencyforum at
will, and the forum actually exists for that purpose (it was a scam from
the start; the idea is that only people pre-vetted to vote for RPs that
the scamsters want would be able to vote, and thus a huge scam could be
slipped into the resulting RP). It therefore may not be the best choice
if you want the new ruleset to be determined vaguely democratically.

--
ais523