Craig Daniel on Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:23:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency Resolution

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Which of the historical rulesets the die roll corresponds to is,
> conveniently, not the problem of the person resolving this decision.

How I think we do this:

1E rulesets are allegedly all reconstructible, but I don't have access
to the tools that would do said reconstructing.
2E rulesets, I have absolutely no idea where to get. If nobody has any
particular thoughts on this matter, we could all agree that they are
inaccessible; I'm against skipping that era if we can get at it, but
if we can't, we may have no choice.
3E rulesets are easy enough - that's when the wiki starts tracking them.
4E and 5E rulesets are not part of current B Nomic history, since they
were platonically never the rules. Exceptions: the initial rules of
those two eras, which were adopted but forbade gameplay.
6E rulesets are also on the wiki.