Craig Daniel on Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:45:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency Resolution

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> {{
>> 0x44
>> Codae
>> compsciguy
>> DimShip
>> Hose
>> JamesB
>> Marr965
>> Murphy
>> teucer
>> Wooble
>> }}
>

> I also joined the game 1 day before the nweek-100 ruleset was randomly
> chosen. I recognize an Emergency. I consent to its initiation.
>
> I believe that makes 5 of 10 in recognition of an Emergency, if I don't
> count since not formally recognized on Wooble's list. (0x44, compsciguy,
> teucer, Wooble, DimShip).
>
> Otherwise it makes 6 of 11 in recognition, if I do count.

I think you don't count, because I believe we're going by last
formally recognized list and that this is actually the Registrar's
report. But I'm not sure. In either case, though, I think there's an
emergency on. I suggest we agree on spoon-business as the emergency
forum unless anybody has a strong objection to it. (I know the Google
group's also been suggested, and I'm up for it if we can't agree on
S-B, but frankly I don't see what's wrong with using a list we're all
already on.) Then we have to agree on a coordinator, and then we start
submitting RPs.

Personally, I want to crystallize on definitely playing by the rules
we think we picked, but we'll see how it goes.

 - teucer