Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 17 Jan 2004 00:14:52 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] so do we have a game or not?

I understand what you mean. It just seems like that would be a difficult
way to do the removal, rather than just proposing to remove a few. I like
having dozens of weird things that only occasionally get used. Are there
many specific things you want removed?

Of your list:

Gremlins are fun, but we haven't heard from them much. We need more of them.

Cards need to be further developed, which we're doing.

Gender needs to be either eliminated or made much more complicated.

The rest needs to stay IMHO.

Zarpint

--
Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."