SkArcher on 17 Jan 2004 00:20:36 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] so do we have a game or not?

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:14:47 -0500, Zarpint Jeremy Cook <mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I understand what you mean. It just seems like that would be a difficult
way to do the removal, rather than just proposing to remove a few. I like
having dozens of weird things that only occasionally get used. Are there
many specific things you want removed?

Of your list:

Gremlins are fun, but we haven't heard from them much. We need more of them.

Gremlins (or at least bandwidth and scoring gremlins) are a pain because Dave has to track them. Anything which is work for dave is a bad thing

Luigi and the witch, okay, I can see the point of.

Cards need to be further developed, which we're doing.

I wish there was a way to opt out of playing cards. as it is cards is played by all players. I also don't like the tendency to spread cards out into interfering with other more interesting parts of the game

Gender needs to be either eliminated or made much more complicated.

I vote for eliminated

The rest needs to stay IMHO.

I think the game needs a rewrite