David E. Smith on 23 Oct 2002 20:43:18 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] today's OFFICIAL SCARY THOUGHT

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

> >I'm reading over the uber-prop and it makes sense.
>
> Orc In A Spacesuit
> is in shock.

Heh.

Obviously, before things get finalized, you'll need to bring everything
up-to-date: the first, and most glaring, thing I noticed was that the uber
prop still has Entropy syllable limits.

And it'll lead to someone raking in the points on an nweekly basis,
converting all the new rules for a given nweek into uber-compliant form.
But overall, I'm growing somewhat fond of the idea. (Not at all fond of
the idea of implementing it, performing each of the appx. 38992534 rules
changes/updates/revisions/repeals that will be required, but that's more a
problem for the "A Rant." discussion. :)

...dave