Baron von Skippy on 23 Oct 2002 20:50:08 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] various fixes

>Remove all names except 404notfound (cause e appears to be gone) from the
>List of Misbehaving Judges.

The list gets cleared over time. Perhaps the answer to a too-voluminous LMJ is a combination of (a) actually doing judgments assigned one, and (b) fewer CFIs.

>At the end of rule 1148, __IT__, add:
>{{
>It only distributes to the Administrator!
>It does not affect the gamestate!
>It does not do anything except when the rules explictly state It does!
>}}

So...at this moment, It doesn't actually do anything? Well, then, *ahem* why not...

I considered the big letters-out-of-letters thangs, but didn't think proportional-type viewers would look good with it. Perhaps I should have risked a kick and used HTML and 25-point type...

						Glotmorf

-Well, I think I killed It, so... is it dead, or dead dead?-

[[BvS]]