Glotmorf on 23 Oct 2002 20:20:25 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] preemtive corrections

On 10/23/02 at 2:51 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>It looks like no one has anything to say so far about the 2nd version of
>my
>societies/corporations prop, including the one guy who has said the most
>in
>the past, so it looks like I may have found a good version.

Even I need sleep, dude.  I haven't looked at it yet, except to see that you're still restricting resource pools to three things, and still separating societies and corporations, and I still don't see the point of either one.

If you're worried about "resources" not being defined, go ahead and define it, along the lines of "objects, attributes or other values that can be freely transferred between players."

And, please, just make Corporations a subset of Societies.  IRL, NPOs do business with the rest of the world, and big Corporations are run like clubs.  And combining the two will be more rule-efficient.

						Glotmorf