SkArcher on 27 Jan 2004 17:30:59 -0000

[Spoon-business] CFI 1748

as a member of the Upper House as per Wonkos analysis, I hereby state my judgement upon the matter of Wonkos score

Having considered the analysis (however late it may be) of Judge Glotmorf, I concur that the plaintiffs score is not zero.

I find that the Plaintiffs score is 42, on the grounds that while the "difference" between the score makes no differenciation between the directions (incremental or decremental) of change in the score, nor does it state that the direction of alteration of score is altered by the change. Therefore the only possible score which Wonko may be said to have is 42.

I have said :)

SkArcher