Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 20 May 2015 09:41:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Postponed Proposals

I'd suggest also adding Postponed as a possible state of Motions in Rule 1-11, or else it may be interpreted that becoming Postponed doesn't stop it from also being Submitted.

I'd also phrase the changing back to Submitted as being just "At the beginning of nday 1", rather than tie it to the Administrator turning the Clock back On. Otherwise, a Submission and Postponement both before the Clock turns On may not do what was expected, or if the clock turns On, Off, and back On all on nday 1.