Craig Daniel on Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:23:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Diplomatic Relationships

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Jonathan Rouillard
<jonathan.rouillard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:12 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> My preferred gamestate theory is still this one:
>>
>> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-201302/msg00017.html
>
> That was also the one that I thought was the most sensible, but I'm
> not sure I know the B Ruleset well enough to be able to defend it. It
> would be a pretty elegant solution, though.

Importantly, the rules one would have to know are historical ones that
nobody actually remembers. That solution may very well be what I
conclude when I seriously investigate.

(I deny the relevance of game custom about emergencies wrt the first
one, though.)

 - teucer