Kerim Aydin on Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:36:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Diplomatic Relationships

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013, Craig Daniel wrote:
> The current consensus of the B Nomic community is that the game has
> been abandoned for more years than anybody cares to acknowledge.

In Agora a few weeks ago, I argued for marking exactly one of:
   - The Present Woobleverse of Platonist B; or
   - The Ongoing Unfrozen First Emergency State of B
as Sanctioned, and all of:
   - The non-woobleverse Plantonist B;
   - Any and all Pragmatic B's; and
   - the unchosen one from above