Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 07:59:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] emergency?

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If that's the ruleset, your scam failed because the proposal was
> submitted by somebody other than a player or the administrator. (I
> accept the logic of the scam, it's just missing a step.)

I have posted a message to the public forum explicitly stating my wish
to become a player more recently than I last forfeited the game. Rules
13 and 26 don't actually make being listed on the Roster a necessary
condition of playerhood.
--
Wooble