Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:11:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency Resolution

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 12:43 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yes, but Wooble has the database to make this cumbersome approach unnecessary.
>

> What database is this? Is it accessible to all the players and could you provide a link to it?

Era 1 was a technological golden age, where everything was tracked by
a big database, proposals could be submitted through a web interface
and then automailed to the mailing list, etc.

Era 2 began when the server hosting this database died horribly.
Fortunately, years later, Wonko was able to recover the database.  As
far as I know, it's not available anywhere publicly accessible, and I
don't have a good php/mysql/mod_python server available to host it,
although I can pull historic rulesets out of it.

I *think* the tarball of everything was on the web somewhere when I
downloaded it, but I don't remember where and don't know if it would
still be up, it was quite a long time ago.
--
Wooble