Geoffrey Spear on Sat, 18 Dec 2010 22:44:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

time is an illusion.  timezones, doubly so.

blognomic is interesting in that it encourages actual gameplay, and I
think the communication method is the only thing I really don't like
about it, but personally I'd like something more A Nomic-ish.  Not
that I'm likely to put it into RP format any time soon.

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Gabriel Vistica <gvistica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay, I hadn't looked closely enough. I had been under the impression that GMT
> was subject to Daylight Savings, so that for any time zone on the same DST
> schedule, that zone's GMT offset was a constant, while UTC itself was a
> constant.

Wooble