Gabriel Vistica on Sat, 18 Dec 2010 20:15:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

Okay, I hadn't looked closely enough. I had been under the impression that GMT
was subject to Daylight Savings, so that for any time zone on the same DST
schedule, that zone's GMT offset was a constant, while UTC itself was a
constant.