Alex Smith on Sat, 18 Dec 2010 13:27:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 12:21 -0800, Gabriel Vistica wrote:
> An interesting ruleset, but I think I would like to stick with the mailing list,
> at least for now. Replacing the entire ruleset AND changing the public fora
> seems like a bit much all at once.

I meant, changing the public forum in our copy of the BlogNomic website
from blognomic.com to our mailing lists, and redefining "post" and
"comment" accordingly, rather than trying to play on someone else's
website.

--
ais523