James Baxter on Sat, 24 Jul 2010 04:53:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Registrar] Roster for Nweek 172

> From: gitchel@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 19:04:25 -0500
> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Registrar] Roster for Nweek 172
>

> Sheesh. Whose idea was this alternate calendar thing? (No offense meant to anyone here who may have been involved.)
>
> Just an informal poll: is there support for revamping the time-keeping to be a bit more Gregorian? Or maybe something in a nice base10? Ten-ish anyone?
>
> I'd love to try something with a ten day cycle.

Well, I think the nweek is perhaps too long because there is a mid-nweek lull between the votes being counted and the next vote period beginning. It might be best to shorten that by taking two ndays from the middle of the nweek to obtain a nice base 10 system.