Craig Daniel on Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:30:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Let's see what this does...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Jeff Gitchel <gitchel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If a player insists on not having a name (though I don't think you can become un-named once you are a player) then they would not
> be a player. Rule 26 states that the Roster lists ALL players and includes their names. Those without names cannot be listed and do
> not fall into the set of All Players.

You can't become a player without specifying a name, and the roster
must list your name, but I don't see why it can't list the fact that
there are two players for whom that field is empty. (Or, if anybody
had the title "Respected One" in a lasting fashion, why the roster
couldn't list the fact that they had two names. In fact, it would have
to.) I can easily make a list with zero items on it, after all.

(Also, I don't insist on not having a name, I just had mine yanked
away from me by the ruleset and now I can't get it back by any known
mechanism short of deregistration and reregistration because you can't
change something that doesn't exist.)

 - no name but you can call me teucer if you like