Craig Daniel on Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:10:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Let's see what this does...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Jeff Gitchel <gitchel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hmm. My suspicion is that you become not a player once you have no name. So, once you changed it to Respected One, no other
> actions took place.

A player is required to have a name; not having one is a violation of
Rule 2. However, Rule 2 does not actually *define* a player as having
a name, merely tells us that it's against the rules not to. (Or
rather, it tells us we must, which Rule 14 tells us means it's against
the rules not to but does not mean it happens automatically.)

(Also, what is up with every single mildly-scamlike game action I take
getting copied? Have you all had your creativity atrophy in my
absence?)

 -