Jeff Gitchel on Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:21:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Let's see what this does...

If a player insists on not having a name (though I don't think you can become un-named once you are a player) then they would not be a player. Rule 26 states that the Roster lists ALL players and includes their names. Those without names cannot be listed and do not fall into the set of All Players.

--
Jeff Gitchel
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx