James Baxter on Wed, 3 Mar 2010 00:47:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0-indexed days Considered Harmful

> From: bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:37:49 -0600
> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0-indexed days Considered Harmful
>
> No rule allows a rule to alter the game state.
>
> - 0x44

In that case, the rules have no power over the game. However, Rule 10 could be taken as giving rules power over the game: "All game entities must abide by all the Rules in effect, in the form in which they are in effect". I assume "game entity" could include anything associated with the game since it's not defined.