Roger Hicks on Fri, 29 May 2009 07:30:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Mackerel, then?

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 02:36, Charles Walker
<charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A player CAN destroy 5 points to create m5 in a specified player's
> possession.

With gnomes being relitively easy to acquire and points a little more
difficult it seems like points should have a 2:1 ratio when buying
into macks.

> Enact a new Power 1 Rule, titled "The Ministry of Goods":

Why not just re-name the Accountor's office? There's no need to create
a new office when we already have one suited to that task.

BobTHJ